...:::\ The Illusionists /:::...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...:::\ The Illusionists /:::...

Where things are not as they seem

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dust2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goat!?

dust2 Empty
PostSubject: dust2   dust2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:22 am

dust2 Dedust2tacticsyt1.th

i made a rubbish pic of some old CT tactics my clan used to use, let me know what you think!

Person No.1: Recon only, run up listen for flashes footsteps etc, do not push or try to take on the enemy, fall back to A like the little arrow i drew:). Then person 2 can cover you at long, if they take a long pit let them have it, they cant plant from there! but always keep in mind there will be at least 1 AWP there so stay out of sight, they will come to you eventually.

Person No.2: There only as backup to long or short, depending on T tactics, its a great place to stand for a, a split attack.

Person No.3: Cover short, should be easy kills

Person No.4: Spotter, you have the hardest job of all, as T have a advantage of being able to take first shot at you, just spot short rushes, and faked B's.

Person No.5: Recon and delay, as there is only one at B you should never go in, instead if you see or hear them, try to take a pick or two from outside, but mainly delay planting with grenades flashes ETC until back up arrives
Back to top Go down
Fluffynutter

Fluffynutter

dust2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dust2   dust2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:20 pm

thats a helpful tip Goat!

If anyone else has anything helpful to add and need to use pics, i managed to get these, so feel free to go into my photo album and edit them to post positions/tactics etc and let us know.

https://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/carbine05/Testing%20and%20Gaming/
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevinhau.co.uk

dust2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
...:::\ The Illusionists /:::... :: Counter Strike Source: :: Maps?-
Jump to: